LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mthury002

Reaction score
I just did mine and my turn signal indicators are staying lite up all the time. They still flash when I activate the signals. But for some odd reason when I turn on my lights the indicators on my dash also light up? Anybody have this issue?

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just did mine and my turn signal indicators are staying lite up all the time. They still flash when I activate the signals. But for some odd reason when I turn on my lights the indicators on my dash also light up? Anybody have this issue?
buy some different led bulbs. The ones you got are too bright

BBslider001

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do the photos just make them look like the light is hazy or is it a crisper look at night? I did LEDs in my Superduty and love the result. I just wanted to make sure it would be the same in the Burban. I also have a new cluster lens on the way. I plan on doing a dash refresh. Funny thing is, my radio and HVAC lights look almost like LEDs were replaced. I'll leave those alone for now. The cluster lights are dismal though.

WKing

Reaction score
The Escalade cluster has a blue tint from the factory, the regular cluster doesn't have such a blue tint
Does anyone have a link or know where I could get a overlay that would have no blue tint. I put LED's behind my cluster a while back and it has that blue tint to it and I have always wanted it to be white. My Truck is 98.

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my new 120 cluster ready to install would like to upgrato all led for the interior, any website that sells a full kit?

Attachments

• IMG_1764.jpeg
    IMG_1764.jpeg
    478.7 KB · Views: 11

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just get on amazon or the likes. Order a bundle of t10 & t5 “neo” style led & new wedges. Backlight is t10 indicators are t5. Get at least 10 of each. You will use them eventually. Shouldnt be over 15-20 bucks

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know if the headlamps switch bulb is sold separately and in LES? Mine showed up damaged this afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_1773.jpeg
    IMG_1773.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1770.jpeg
    IMG_1770.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1769.jpeg
    IMG_1769.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 6

XDmToter

Reaction score
also i no longer have an adjustment to my dimmer its either on or off?
I know this was posted about 14 Years ago, but I don't have time to read 94 Pages in this thread. o_O Does anyone know if this was resolved? I'd like to swap out my gauge cluster lights with LED, but not if it means they will be full bright all the time.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have find, search for LEDs that respond to rheostat lowered voltage.