Kenda klever mt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone had these tires or even heard of them and if so what do u have to say about them. For 660 for 4 shipped seems like a good deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn.. the Kendas look a little scary now!! I wouldn't use Nitto anything my dad has an 07 dodge 1 ton 5.9 and hes a rig welder so his truck sees hell & the best tires we've seen hold up are Maxxis Bighorns & Open Country m/t the a/t open country's are ty in rain.. Have them on my truck and I cant stand driving it in the rain.. other than that the a/t open country's are good too

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Damn.. the Kendas look a little scary now!! I wouldn't use Nitto anything my dad has an 07 dodge 1 ton 5.9 and hes a rig welder so his truck sees hell & the best tires we've seen hold up are Maxxis Bighorns & Open Country m/t the a/t open country's are ty in rain.. Have them on my truck and I cant stand driving it in the rain.. other than that the a/t open country's are good too

Yeah I agree, Maxxis and Toyo makes really really good tires. I wanted open country's but they weren't in my budget so I went with Maxxis Trepadors and they are sweet! Best performing tire I have used yet, yet in 4wheel parts magazine they rated them #10? I have had goodyear m/t kevlars that they rated #1 I think and they were crap....utter crap and wore out so damn fast.

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah we had dura tracks and the wrangler m/t's wore slap out in less then 10k

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I havnt ran dura trac m/t's but my whole experience with goodyear tires is bad. They just don't compare to any maxxis or toyo tire. My wrangler m/t kevlars were junk in the snow and mud and never balanced as nice as my maxxis tires do. With the goodyears at 70mph my truck was shaking like crazy because they don't balance well, maxxis tires solved this problem.

bluedxj

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have kendas on my dirtbike. thats scary that one blew like that.