IRS in a gmt400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to keep y’all updated, I still plan on doing the swap. Ive been saving up and getting parts ready.
You must be registered for see images attach

I just got these 2013 camaro ss brakes for the truck, I also plan on making custom front knuckles and using camaro hubs.
You may look for first gen CTS-V stuff. A lot of those guys upgrade and sell their stuff cheap.

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found this company recently that makes a bolt in kit for exactly wot I wanna do but it’s for a c10.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found this company recently that makes a bolt in kit for exactly wot I wanna do but it’s for a c10.
I'd email and ask what would need to be changed to make it fit a 400

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna Jack my own thread here but does anyone have experience making making front knuckles out of plate steel and if so could you send pictures?

I’m trying To mount the camaro brakes I sent in a previous post as well as use it as a drop spindle and correct some geometry. This will also allow me to get rid of my adapters since I’m using camaro wheels currently. I ordered some 10-15 zl1 hubs similar to these:

Chopping block designed the part I need but they never released it.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm out of my skill depth here, but could you just take the Camaro knuckle and fab the control arms? It seems easier, but what do I know ...

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm out of my skill depth here, but could you just take the Camaro knuckle and fab the control arms? It seems easier, but what do I know …
Thanks for the reply, I looked into this and since the camaro uses a machpherson strut design, it is just to far different to bother trying
Edit: I’m looking at other vehicles knuckles to see if I could find one that potentially works