I could use some help with fuel pump issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BulldogSS

Reaction score
Busted knuckle: I’ve replaced the coolant sensor near thermostat and done a basic tune up(cap,rotor,plugs and wires). The other things I def could replace. For the time being I’ve been focused on getting the truck into proper working condition. I went through the entire brake system(rotors,pads,bearings,drums,shoes,all 3 rubber lines,complete fluid flush) I’ve completely replaced the a/c system minus the coil under dash. Steering was sloppy and just a pitman arm really correct 90% of that. I’d love to put a cam in the truck but I’m not sure with the motor having 220,000 miles that’s a good idea. For the past 15 or so years I’ve always had a vehicle with a modified motor and I miss it. I recently sold my 85 IROC to pay for my daughters college tuition. It was by no means a race car but it looked damn good and had a pretty stout motor(350, Edelbrock e-Tec heads, comp cam, Holley 670). I also had a 2003 Silverado SS( katech cnc heads,comp cam, 44#injectors) I sold to my brother when I got my new Sierra with the 6.2L. Of course the iroc was carb and the SS was tuned by Vengeance racing so this tbi is a learning experience for me.