how screwed am i?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The part circled in red

I got you covered.
Thanks a lot for the info. Will the Chev corner lights and filler panel from the bottom of the grille to the bumper be the same as a Chev grille ?

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the info. Will the Chev corner lights and filler panel from the bottom of the grille to the bumper be the same as a Chev grille ?
No problem. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, the filler panel should work on the grille. The corner lights I'm not sure, I'm sure somebody else knows.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
No problem. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, the filler panel should work on the grille. The corner lights I'm not sure, I'm sure somebody else knows.

I absolutely positive someone will come along and smite us with righteous e-vengeance if we're wrong on any point lol.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
If you are putting a 94+ gmc grill on a 91 Chevy you will need the corner lights, bumper filler and inner bumper brackets