Horn with blinker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dylan94sierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently changed the turn signal switch to fix my blinkers, turned out to be hitch wires touching metal causing them not to work. Now a month later sometimes when I put on my blinker my horn comes on. To me sounds like a short somewhere else, could it be anything else or is there a specific spot I should start hunting down for a short? Thanks

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sounds like somone is messing with you imo

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got some wire tracing to do... I'd start off with cleaning all your grounds.
The next time your horn begins to honk while your signal is on, try turning your steering wheel all around, maybe moving the steering column around to see if it makes any difference. Honestly though, I'm pretty sure that your horn is negative trigger so I can't see how it would be set off by your turn signal unless someone's wired something funny up.. I'm sure someone here will know more

Reaction score
Ahhhh.. The ole turn signal horn combo... If anyone looks at Ya funny just give em a wave like you have known them forever..:super:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'm no help, but that's awesome. Haha

-via Mobile

dylan94sierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the horn located? I thought I unplugged it but it still keeps going off... I want to make sure I unplugged the right thing