Hobbs 96 Z71 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve started sorting stuff better in the garage. My wheel collection is more extensive than I realized.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve started sorting stuff better in the garage. My wheel collection is more extensive than I realized.

Wow i wish I had a few of those radio control steering wheels for my trucks. What did those come on?

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So today I did a quick junkyard run chasing an 06 Escalade cluster. Well that didn’t pan out. But instead I found something I never find. A moss covered dirty gmc grille from a 94 sibling color combo as mine. I was hesitant because pristine grilles that are oem are impossible to find locally. Well I took a gamble. Got it home, spent a little time and cleaned it up, and wow..it’s the real deal. 1994 fresh. Gm corners, gm emblem, gm grille. Needs a quick buff to be perfect in my opinion. No visible nicks in the chrome anywhere.