Highliner headliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WILLIAM HILL

Reaction score
Thanks Dave ...... since this 95 Sierra K1500 stepside was a complete frame up, I wanted something "different" to compliment the somewhat plain interior ..... the extra 4 speakers make it more pleasant to hear music without having to increase the volume.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Im not one way or other on it but i do like thr cb moubt. Kinda wish i could mod my overheqd to accept my cobra but its the size of a world history book.

WILLIAM HILL

Reaction score
I've seen lots of the older CB radios adapted to ceiling mount.....design a mount yourself or let a metal machinist perform their magic.....the older Cobras' / Johnson / Pearce Simpson Cbs' were certainly large !

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like the look of it, not like anything I've really seen in an OEM headliner, at least gets points for uniqueness in my book.

I'd rock it in my truck if they made an extended cab one, especially since my headliner has cigarette burns in it LOL.