Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
2 hours ? where were you when all this was going down ? ( hehehehe ducking)

In CO where I presently live. We have property in the U.P. that we'll be building on soon. Cleared a buttload of trees on "vacation" there this past summer. I think after 4 or 5 more buttloads we'll be about where we need to be.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Ok an update, they got back 2-ish am this morning. Off loaded the trailer 20 mins ago.
looks like the bell housing shattered. nothing looks wrong with the trans itself.

Anyone have a bell housing ?
In the event you can't find a used one.. you can still get them new. A little pricey but still cheaper than a whole transmission!

This should be the correct one for your truck - costs about $425 depending on where you order.

Richard

RacerM95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what was going on I honestly think a couple of 30 yr old adolescents being idiots.. Kid was (bragging) "dad was doing 75-80, when the rear locked up and went sideways, good thing my buddy saved it" So yea, I dont think I will ever get the truth out of these 2 clowns..... Just like the time he spit the axle shaft out ... (same truck)