help im getting email notifications like a day after. WHY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL ABOUT THE FIRST RESPONCE. Friday, January 11, 2013 7:40 PM
this sucks!

Dear addiction2bass,

Shaggy has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - help im getting email notifications like a day after. WHY? - in the Feedback, Help and Suggestions forum of GMT400 - The Ultimate 88-98 GM Truck Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...tifications-like-a-day-after-WHY&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Is anyone else having this problem so I know it maybe a server issue?

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
mines extremely delayed lately or i get a single thread notification like almost a dozen times from what persons build thread about grandpas truck i get like 6-8 or so of them just about every few days all together.

im thinking about trying to make another account and see if still does it on the new account or what cause this is just rediculous.
only way i can see most replys to my threads is going thru my own profile and viewing posts and seeing if im the last one posted or not.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same issue here ill get random emails through the course of the day about pm's or topics I replied to that I already replied to and no one else has yet, this morning I had 13 emails about various things from here its getting a lil ridiculous now I'm not getting any notifications have to manually look

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
hell i just got this email Thursday, February 7, 2013 6:00 PM A FOUR DAY DELAY!!!!!!!!!! WTF!

"""""""""""""""

Reply to thread 'help im getting email notifications like a day after. WHY?'
Thursday, February 7, 2013 6:00 PM
"GMT400 - The Ultimate 88-98 GM Truck Forum" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Dear addiction2bass,

buRRp has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - help im getting email notifications like a day after. WHY? - in the Feedback, Help and Suggestions forum of GMT400 - The Ultimate 88-98 GM Truck Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...tifications-like-a-day-after-WHY&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
I'm having the same issue as others. Day or two later.