help im getting email notifications like a day after. WHY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well for awhile now ive been getting emails ive subed to threads about a day late.
everything from threads to PM messages! i can get on the site directly and read my PMs a day before i get the email about the PM. is there some kind of way to reset something with my emails or something in the site? i know it says immediate email but its more like a 24hour delay IF any email at all.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem so I know it maybe a server issue?

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I know that back when I was still subscribed for email notifications for threads, I would always get them at the same time every night, regardless of when the most recent post was, showing all the new posts from that day. My PM notifications typically arrive within 5 minutes of when the PM was actually sent.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya i still havent gotten a email about this. :(
ive tried going thru all my settings several times and no luck. ill post back as soon as i actualy get the email notification.
and no mine isnt setup for daily notifications. i think i had it that way when i first started and it would send me a dozen emails at one time every day. but these are spread out dam near like 24hour delay. im just not sure why. i dont have this problem with my other forums im on like FSC

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
It started for me when we had that server issue a while back and someone was trying to attack it or something? But yeah, I have went back through and unsubscibed and then re did it and still get em like a day or two late

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That's not my problem. I'm subed to this thread and I still haven't got one email response yet. I'm going thru my profile

There's a part of you're settings that let you decide on subscription notifications. You can choose email, pm, through your settings menu, or no notification at all.

-Via Mobile-