Hello from AZ soon in TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JORCAN

Reaction score
Good morning to all, my name is Jorge. I just bought this K2500 Suburban with the Silverado trim and 454 from the second owner. This thing is in great shape, original shiny paint and spectacular interior. It was a Utah, Nevada, Arizona car. I will be moving to the Conroe, TX area in a few weeks. Hope everyone has a great day.
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Good morning to all, my name is Jorge. I just bought this K2500 Suburban with the Silverado trim and 454 from the second owner. This thing is in great shape, original shiny paint and spectacular interior. It was a Utah, Nevada, Arizona car. I will be moving to the Conroe, TX area in a few weeks. Hope everyone has a great day.
You must be registered for see images attach
Nice Burb, welcome to the forum (and advance welcome to Texas)! There's a big auto swap meet at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds on the last weekend of October this year, I plan on being there with my one ton crew cab. I'm trying to get an informal meetup together for that show, along with several of the other Houston area members. More details as they become available on the Texas Roll Call page....and I'll make a page for it once I have things figured out and firmed up.