Headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheeler

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've run Flow-Tech steel shorties on my stock 5.7, then put JBA ss shorties on my 383, then upgraded again to JBA 1 5/8" Long Tubes... I have to say... Long Tubes is where its at! Been there Done That!!!!

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If this fitting is messed up what are my options? I'm only asking because it looks pressed or screwed in and didnt know if it was serviceable

You must be registered for see images attach

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sealing surface looks fine in this pic. Are the threads too boogered? It's replaceable, just be sure and screw in a steel fitting, not aluminum nor brass to replace it.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The sealing surface looks fine in this pic. Are the threads too boogered? It's replaceable, just be sure and screw in a steel fitting, not aluminum nor brass to replace it.

I think there fine just wanna have a plan b in place incase the Nics throw off the hose. I didnt know how far you could rebuild a manifold

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If this fitting is messed up what are my options? I'm only asking because it looks pressed or screwed in and didnt know if it was serviceable

You must be registered for see images attach

What am I looking at? Is that the EGR fitting in the manifold?

Regardless, I would run the proper threading die over it and be done with it.