Grille Light Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
How so?

he said it's illegal. Which it is in Canada. which is where he lives.

OP is not. So whatever applies in his area is the rule. He didn't start that topic either. Someone else did.

He said it looks ricer. That's his opinion. Just like the others that are saying "I like it".

Web forum. That's what happens. Happens in real life too. No one has the same opinion.

He said it will draw attention from the police. Which it will. Just like it will from everyone else. Police are people too. Unfortunate thing is that as you are drawing attention to yourself they may notice something else that IS illegal. Or, If you're roasting tires it only reinforces the iopinion that you're deserving of further looks or perhaps a citation.

Psychology.

Gotta love it.

:)

All that being said: if ya wanna put lights in your grill, under your rockers, in the wheels or even up your butt who the F cares?

Do it.

Just be prepared to pay if you're gonna play.....:rofl:

I wasnt refering to just this one instance and even if his opinion is that they are "ricer" why say it? Just to put somone down?

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My personal opinion. I like the look but I wouldn't do it to my own. I do believe that should be on a switch and not as a constant light source.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
My personal opinion. I like the look but I wouldn't do it to my own. I do believe that should be on a switch and not as a constant light source.

Same exact opinion

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

that right there ^^^

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SERIOUSLY? No one is going to say anything about the great white, talking about lights, in butt's????

That's fine and all, if your into that sort of thing, but dahmn, lights in butts!!!!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/TN/htm/TN.547.htm

Sec. 547.353. COLOR REQUIREMENTS. (a) A clearance lamp, identification lamp, side marker lamp, or reflector mounted on the front, on the side near the front, or in the center of the vehicle must be or reflect amber.

(b) A clearance lamp, identification lamp, side marker lamp, or reflector mounted on the rear or the side near the rear of the vehicle must be or reflect red.

I'm not the best with legal jargon but I take this to mean if it isn't amber on the front or red on the rear, they won't like it. Be careful, some police don't even know what's up when it comes to this stuff. If they want to use it as a reason to pull you over, they will. At the very least I'd put a switch on them.