Grille Light Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I completely disagree with c2 it doesnt look ricer at all I like it i wouldnt do it simply becaus eeven if its not illegal it might still pizz a cop off looks good though man i like it

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
I completely disagree with c2 it doesnt look ricer at all I like it i wouldnt do it simply becaus eeven if its not illegal it might still pizz a cop off looks good though man i like it

x333333333335444444446576879809877665544221124546 :word:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
some people just enjoy talking down to others because they dont have any mods of thier own

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
this is going wrong pretty fast....looks like some people are off their meds today!

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Project Mean Green

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Haha thanks man. I mean all the cops i have talked to said it was pretty cool and it was a cool little 20 dollar customization i thought haha

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Im not tryin to start **** but everything c2 comments lately is talking down to people being negative or talking about himself

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Im not tryin to start **** but everything c2 comments lately is talking down to people being negative or talking about himself

How so?

he said it's illegal. Which it is in Canada. which is where he lives.

OP is not. So whatever applies in his area is the rule. He didn't start that topic either. Someone else did.

He said it looks ricer. That's his opinion. Just like the others that are saying "I like it".

Web forum. That's what happens. Happens in real life too. No one has the same opinion.

He said it will draw attention from the police. Which it will. Just like it will from everyone else. Police are people too. Unfortunate thing is that as you are drawing attention to yourself they may notice something else that IS illegal. Or, If you're roasting tires it only reinforces the iopinion that you're deserving of further looks or perhaps a citation.

Psychology.

Gotta love it.

:)

All that being said: if ya wanna put lights in your grill, under your rockers, in the wheels or even up your butt who the F cares?

Do it.

Just be prepared to pay if you're gonna play.....:rofl: