Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
No they weren’t that I know of and they’re not on mine. I’m sure when new people could have opted for them. But mine doesn’t have them as Cadillacs weren’t to go off road. lol even though that was part of their selling strategy to a degree. But from what I’ve learned on here the forum is that there are 3 separate pieces of the skid plate Z71 package. Front diff, driveshaft, and a rear one not sure what it’s covering. An I could be off on my spots. lol

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it's just front diff and transfer case with z71... the big one that is visible from the front is called an "engine protector" or some such. The suburbans could (I've seen them with and w/o) have a third skid plate for the big rear fuel tank but would not apply to tahoe. I think.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the black rubber exterior window seals are called? I have vertical scratches on my drivers window partially from accident and mirror glass getting stuck onto window but also had a spot when I bought it. Would that be the cause of the starches? My windows don’t rattle as a rule of mine I learned that you never fully roll down the windows just down enough to be even with that rubber seal. It helps prevent the windows shaking when down all the way or just some. A keeps the window in place when doors are being closed also.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
After being out all day stop at a church garage sale then met up with wife’s best friends family. she asked to stop bye store to grab 10 bags of mulch! Threw em in like nothing even was able to slide the cargo shade over them! No moving seats or someone being smashed against each other for hauling something home nope just tossed in the back (organized of course) along with my travel bag of tools and such!
You must be registered for see images attach