Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Thanks I’ll post some pics possibly later today of the areas fixed but surely bye Saturday Michigan weather is back at it rain and snow forecasted. Smh

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Pics from my garage not the best but enough for a comparison.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yes it is!! I’am very glad as life is starting to get back to normal as we’ve had life hitting us from all sides for a minute. Nothing life altering but just getting something hit at us to make simple things harder to accomplish. Here’s my options sticker

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Thank you! Grim and everyone else who liked my posts!!! My tire shine is a little lacking but I’m using a new to me product a mothers tire spray vs the Costco tire spray but I just picked up a 3 pack! Once again I really do thank all of you for liking my ride as this gen Escalade always seems to be the most hated. But I hope in posting it helps someone find a part or generates someone’s ideas for mods on their own 400. :)