Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
After getting home from doctors appointment the bladder on my piping for the whole house blew so came home to basement having water an running to turn off water wtf smh!!! All one handed so had to get fixed $2700 so today has been just fffffff great!! Along with calling workmen’s comp and it being not right smh what a mf’n day!!!

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh. I can feel that injury. Last year I sliced the top of my left middle finger off chopping onions. I couldn't stop the bleeding and had to go to urgent care. Even after healing it had a "funny feeling" until just recently. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Thank you all for your support and more for actually liking my Escalade!! Lol as I’ve mentioned before not many people like first gens due to their mostly rebadging looks!! But I’d bet that most 400 owners would notice the differences between Escalade and Denali and Yukon and Tahoe obviously the latter 2 would have biggest differences but I think having them sit in one or a side by side comparison more people would have a better liking for them than before. Yes it is hard work to keep her clean an ready to go!!! A really good Spray wax is part of it along with elbow grease to go over it after being freshly washed is key as a car can be washed but it’s not clean as been gone over to clean the details and that’s what makes the difference when you park next to others that are washed but haven’t been cleaned!! Lol still recovering I have till end of month at least before I return to work! So doing my best to do some Stuff around the house but also to recover it’s a fine line! I just washed her earlier today so I’m few minutes I’ll be outside cleaning her up the rest of the way I’ll take a few pictures!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just posting pics as I had mentioned above lol here’s after just a wash and towel dry and then spray waxed with tires juiced! Lol again it’s in the details that makes the difference! No mind you this isn’t a full shop grade detailing just a quick over go of the outside and tire and wheels my interior is pretty clean most of the time especially compared with someone else’s car lol but being down a finger almost a hand I’m not going over board with cleaning just my bare minimum to say it’s clean! Lol it just started raining here but she already got parked in garage now it’s just making my wash and cleaning last for a few days while the weather says rain ! As always anyone has questions on anything Escalade related or pictures I’ve posted here feel free to ask away! Lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Boots97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you all for your support and more for actually liking my Escalade!! Lol as I’ve mentioned before not many people like first gens due to their mostly rebadging looks!! But I’d bet that most 400 owners would notice the differences between Escalade and Denali and Yukon and Tahoe obviously the latter 2 would have biggest differences but I think having them sit in one or a side by side comparison more people would have a better liking for them than before.

I love these Escalades too! As much as I love my pickup truck, I'd love to have a Z71 Tahoe or an Escalade.

Haters gonna hate though. The Escalades are one of the rarest GMT400 variants out there and I see maybe 1 every 2 years.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yes they gonna hate!! Lol not sure if my pics were good but if you zoom you see the water spots left behind on door from mirror as usual in all vehicles! Lol but took some extra pics today while the sun was shining ! But I was on Reddit app an on the 400 Reddit an guy put a soft open tailgate shock on his pickup and is nice option along with same company makes bullet aluminum pieces for 400’s here’s a few I liked but I really would like a set of driving pedals E-brake,brake and gas pedals in a higher end metal pedals which this company doesn’t make.

RyanXD

Reaction score
Just posting pics as I had mentioned above lol here’s after just a wash and towel dry and then spray waxed with tires juiced! Lol again it’s in the details that makes the difference! No mind you this isn’t a full shop grade detailing just a quick over go of the outside and tire and wheels my interior is pretty clean most of the time especially compared with someone else’s car lol but being down a finger almost a hand I’m not going over board with cleaning just my bare minimum to say it’s clean! Lol it just started raining here but she already got parked in garage now it’s just making my wash and cleaning last for a few days while the weather says rain ! As always anyone has questions on anything Escalade related or pictures I’ve posted here feel free to ask away! Lol

I dig those wheels!

Last edited: