Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Smh smh so I replaced my turn signal switch! Wow what a huge pain to do I didn’t take off as much as YouTube video did but gee whiz what a pain it was nothing wanted to be easy but you definitely have to disconnect the battery to pull ignition out ! But I didn’t take any pictures because I was just trying to get it done! But definitely look at a video first then look at everything in front of you so you don’t have to take everything off I didn’t take off steering wheel just airbag. But not a easy replacement!!!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
My cousin did that replacement job on our Burb a few years ago. He didn't pull the wheel or airbag, but did pull the airbag fuse, and of course we disconnected the battery first, before starting the repair. He has lots of small tools to get inside dashboard and steering column, and does a bunch of this type repairs and refits in his job(fleet mechanic for a suburb of Houston, and mostly working on police vehicles). Also the column covers are cracked so he could pry them apart....

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Ended up getting this bundle off of eBay I’ve yet to get it hooked up! Lol just came in mail but sooner than later it’ll be installed it has the interchangeable trim colors so it with flow with interior coloring I ended up pay $240 so only $90 after deducting what mr. Moore gave me for the old vhs system
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Only the headphones is what I plan to do all in one unit so only thing I need to do is get power to it as to work like factory installed!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So the unit I bought was way way too big for the space! So I’m returning it and on the hunt again for another may go the Rosen route as seems more fitting for the interior vs some other units but I’ll be sure to post whatever I do eventually end up with!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I got my right index finger top sheared off at work doing trash work lifted up a gondola full of insulation rockwool green stuff off a boiler onto top side of garbage dumpster then as I was tipping it up to have trash dumped out gondola slid instead of just trash and a T bar slid atop edge catching the top of my finger
Day of and today pics they are gross heads up!!!!