Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Thank you XD!! Echelon Rolexx 20’s bought off eBay for $700 $200 of that was for shipping so basically $500 for the set. An I have pirelli scorpion plus’ for tires are quiet but aggressive and good in snow but yeah they are a older wheel that was made back in late 90’s early 2000’s so they’re design is inline with gmt400 Escalade lines. It’s easy to buy just any set of wheels and slap them on but to put on a set that fits and enhances your overall vehicles looks is another thing that sets you apart from the rest. That’s the biggest problem with older vehicles that have new/bigger wheels vs stocks.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love these Escalades too! As much as I love my pickup truck, I'd love to have a Z71 Tahoe or an Escalade.

Haters gonna hate though. The Escalades are one of the rarest GMT400 variants out there and I see maybe 1 every 2 years.
These are pretty popular In the Cincinnati/ Dayton area. I probably see at least 1 a day. Either an Escalade or the gmc Denali version. My mother-in-law sold hers to her son for 1000. I wanted it but that didn’t happen lol

RyanXD

Reaction score
Thank you XD!! Echelon Rolexx 20’s bought off eBay for $700 $200 of that was for shipping so basically $500 for the set. An I have pirelli scorpion plus’ for tires are quiet but aggressive and good in snow but yeah they are a older wheel that was made back in late 90’s early 2000’s so they’re design is inline with gmt400 Escalade lines. It’s easy to buy just any set of wheels and slap them on but to put on a set that fits and enhances your overall vehicles looks is another thing that sets you apart from the rest. That’s the biggest problem with older vehicles that have new/bigger wheels vs stocks.
Great to hear it is a perfect set for you!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yup the set was totally worth getting just accomplished all I was wanting to As to have bigger,wider,chrome,20”sizing,stance, and look of luxury and toughness looks all at once along with fitting in with the rest of the body!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just a pic I took Saturday afternoon after me and the family went out and hit some garage sales! Fall I do have to say is THEE best time of year for my exterior color silversand with all the changing colors and the way the sunlight hits it it just feels so at home like a road trip to a family cabin! I know the changing colors aren’t in my picture but soon I’ll have that one that shows what I mean. Lol
I scored my son a pair of air Jordan 11 “bred’s” for $20 and they’re like new!! The box even has original price on it $170 dollars!! For a kids size 4 smh but eh I sure got a great deal!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Worked ot other day and took a couple pictures she’s not as clean as usual but she’s clean enough lol

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Worked ot other day and took a couple pictures she’s not as clean as usual but she’s clean enough lol

But your "not as clean as usual" is still way better than most trucks....

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
question for you, im looking to swap to the denali/escalde mirrors wit heat and auto dim. the service manual is for once not being of much help. it mentions a heated mirror relay but the location page in the manual is incorrect. it says its on page 8-201-53 figure 68, but that page is the component view of the overhead console. im pretty sure its supposed to go in the Convenience center but not sure where or what the part number for the relay is, the rest of the wiring i can figure out as thats shown in the manual.

thanks

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just some extra pics after I did a quick once over with some speed shine detailer an falls the best time of year for silversand color I have just something about how the sun hits it along with the colors before the leaves fall off!