Getting stuff ready for primer and paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
That guy is located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada. My tires are Hand cook 265 75 r16s the rims are 16" American racing polished aluminum rims the full 3" true daul exhaust without cats was custom with 5" stainless steel tips on 90s the bug deflector is by Better built. Bumpers are just replacement paint able ones I shaved mudfaps are a Canadian brand I'll have to get there name.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
My phone doesn't like taking great pictures I'll post a YouTube link of the truck when it's done loading.
You must be registered for see images attach

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thought I'd show off the lights a little bit at dusk and figured I'd take a quick pick of the 5" stainless steel tips
Im telling you i love this thing!! Weird thing is, that cat in the last pic looks just like mine lol.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
Im telling you i love this thing!! Weird thing is, that cat in the last pic looks just like mine lol.
I'm not done with it yet I still have to get the white windshield brow after harvest and some pinstriping done on the top body line and probably some company decals. I had to screw with my phone to take better pictures the first ones I posted of the park lights on didn't turn out all that well. And of course the new chrome bumpers I'm going to put on aswell chrome tow hooks. I probably should start a different threat now that the truck is painted. I can't wait to watch your build. And the exhaust is full 3" no cats manifolds back a double H-pipe aswell as 3" in 3" out thrush bottles topped off with them big sexy stainless steel tips and like all my trucks on 90s. I'm getting some more tuning done here shortly my tuner wasn't able to really do much as apparently my fuel pressure under acceleration was low so when I get time I have to take it back can't wait to see how it feels with the next tune now that I got new fuel pump in that cam should be even happier then.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not done with it yet I still have to get the white windshield brow after harvest and some pinstriping done on the top body line and probably some company decals. I had to screw with my phone to take better pictures the first ones I posted of the park lights on didn't turn out all that well. And of course the new chrome bumpers I'm going to put on aswell chrome tow hooks. I probably should start a different threat now that the truck is painted. I can't wait to watch your build. And the exhaust is full 3" no cats manifolds back a double H-pipe aswell as 3" in 3" out thrush bottles topped off with them big sexy stainless steel tips and like all my trucks on 90s. I'm getting some more tuning done here shortly my tuner wasn't able to really do much as apparently my fuel pressure under acceleration was low so when I get time I have to take it back can't wait to see how it feels with the next tune now that I got new fuel pump in that cam should be even happier then.
I was wondering what a white brow would look like myself today. This this is amazing! The sad thing is my build probably won’t be for another couple of years unless i hurry and find a good job. I also wanna push around 300-500hp but who knows what will happen. I want to put a diesel in it but for simplicity sake I’ll probably just keep this one a gasser. Hopefully sometime soon i will be making some changes to it. A lot would probably be done or in the making if it wasn’t for this bs pandemic.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
I was wondering what a white brow would look like myself today. This this is amazing! The sad thing is my build probably won’t be for another couple of years unless i hurry and find a good job. I also wanna push around 300-500hp but who knows what will happen. I want to put a diesel in it but for simplicity sake I’ll probably just keep this one a gasser. Hopefully sometime soon i will be making some changes to it. A lot would probably be done or in the making if it wasn’t for this bs pandemic.
At one time I wanted a bunch of power to but after the years of saving and buying parts and now that it's finally done I realize now I'd never use the power as I keep it slow and steady to keep down on rock chips. I have my dirtbike's for when I feel like breaking bones and getting my addrenalin going. And I flip the finger to all lifted trucks without mudflaps or fender flares with there big lug tires a foot out past the body tossing rocks all over love when my tow truck buddy gets to impound them trucks.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At one time I wanted a bunch of power to but after the years of saving and buying parts and now that it's finally done I realize now I'd never use the power as I keep it slow and steady to keep down on rock chips. I have my dirtbike's for when I feel like breaking bones and getting my addrenalin going. And I flip the finger to all lifted trucks without mudflaps or fender flares with there big lug tires a foot out past the body tossing rocks all over love when my tow truck buddy gets to impound them trucks.
That’s also what I’m thinking now about the power lol. As for the lift that’s definitely gonna happen on mine but I’m not sure how big i wanna go yet. I’m thinking 6+3 but not sure if i want a body lift or not. However i will have mudflaps because i like the way They look lol.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
You just need too start collecting parts and a savings account just for your truck and take on side jobs so glad I can now enjoy my truck I will say I had lots of thoughts about selling all the parts and just ditching the project all together but I'm glad I finished it.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
You just need too start collecting parts and a savings account just for your truck and take on side jobs so glad I can now enjoy my truck I will say I had lots of thoughts about selling all the parts and just ditching the project all together but I'm glad I finished it.
I can’t wait til I’m at the point to where I can drive mine more than work on it lol