Fuel line from motor to filter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
This is one of the few places besides Ebay that I've found them.

http://www.linestogo.com/fl398-f/

I bought a set for my '94 from them about a year ago. Good quality, fit was spot on.

Everytime I've had to buy fuel lines for one of my GMT400's it's always been an online deal. I've never found an autoparts store that carries them or could even order them.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I couldn't figure out which one was for an ext cab short box off lines to go.com but I'll give the parts places a go and if not then I'll have to order online from one of those places

Sent from the Sierra Club

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Going to try and cut the tubing, take the nut off, slip a new one on, flare the end, cut a bit more tubing off, flare that end and install the rubber tubing, I hope my truck doesn't burn down haha

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ended up filing the nut a bit, getting it into the filter hoping it will hold, I keep checking it, looking good so far, went to napa to attempt to get the fuel supply line they had none in their warehouses, they ended up finding one after I got it back together though, 3 week wait, probably gonna get it incase the worst occurs