Front door glass replacement - from above or below?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of the biggest surprises... was being able to order the glass on Thursday afternoon and it be here Tuesday. In the UK, from a UK supplier of glass for American vehicles. Didn't expect it to be that easy - not least as I noticed Rock Auto don't sell glass.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Good job! Very well done, carry on, as they say on your side of the pond LOL. Guess we're lucky that our mirror didn't get like yours when it got popped by an auto transport trailer on the freeway in Houston last year. Sounded like it took it off the door, but actually just folded it forward against the windshield post. Glass has an almost invisible crack in it but hasn't come loose, so no messing with it for now.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yes in Europe and Australia/New Zealand they have to have the extra turn signals and side markers. Probably all the right hand drive countries....but those I know for sure.