Found something that I thought they gave up selling.. Good old fashioned print magazine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Picked up that July Hot Rod mag the other day, finally found it at the Sugar Land Barnes and Noble. Actually they had 2 so I bought them both; if someone is looking for it and can't find it ( the August issue is on stands now; car mags tend to run cover dates 2 or 3 months ahead) give me a PM.
I also found these other truck mags, I think they're quarterlies and the new ones haven't come in yet. Our suppliers are having shipping issues and holdups just like everyone else is.

Attachments

• IMG_20220626_214834.jpg
    IMG_20220626_214834.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220626_214959.jpg
    IMG_20220626_214959.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 1

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Ahh.. The good old days.
Buy hot rod mag and get inspired.
Take the ragged out Camaro and put Skyjackers on the back.
Run 60 series on Crager SS rims or Centerlines If you had the money.
And pizza cutters on the front.
A torker intake with a carter AFB or an Edelbrock.
And cheap headers with cherry bombs.
Buy an accell cap with a Mallory rotor just to have two different stickers to put on the back window.
A Kraco stereo with 6x9s in the back.
A mullet, a RATT tape or Motly Crue
Hack a big hole in the hood and glass on a ridicoulous Harwood scoop the size of a coffin.
If anyone wants to race tell them you cant because you are breaking in a new cam.
This is how we built the slowest most mismatched cars back in the day.
And it was awesome.
The early 80s were a blast
Ahh...the ol' 4X4 and survival/knife/gun rags of the mid-70s....then it was hotrod Harleys.
Somewhere, I have some boxes full of the mags I wanted to reference....and it was Sabbath and Rainbow....no mullet.