forged or stamped control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mihela said H2 Hummer bushings worked good. But are you not able to find any for the 99 GMC K2500 or won't they work for application?
I have called the dealership and the bushings have been discontinued. O'reilly, Autozone and Monument Car parts only carry the bushings K6329 which specifically state that these are only for the stamped arms. Energy Suspension said that their kit 3.3180 should work so I will try these and if not my last resort will be the H2 bushings.

Vanishing Point

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try Moog Part Number K6658 and see if these work for you. Unfortunately your vehicle was not listed but a 1999 Chevy Silverado 4WD was so see if you can cross reference it by calling your local parts houses and if they can't get for you try this website to see if it will fit and my apologies for the small print on the attachment, but it was the best I could do. Good Luck!

Attachments

• moog-k6658.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 15

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Try Moog Part Number K6658 and see if these work for you. Unfortunately your vehicle was not listed but a 1999 Chevy Silverado 4WD was so see if you can cross reference it by calling your local parts houses and if they can't get for you try this website to see if it will fit and my apologies for the small print on the attachment, but it was the best I could do. Good Luck!

A 99 Silverado will be a GMT-800.

The op needs to look up the truck the control arms came from....later 8-lug. My 99 for instance.....Rockauto has the bushings. Pay attention to the fine print on the listings and see the pictures.

Vanishing Point

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
ACDelco 45G9213 Professional Front Lower Forward; Optional;Rubber Type

Moog K200899 Front Lower Rearward;Rubber Type

Could these be the ones you are looking for?
And if they are, they are available on RockAuto.com website. My apologies for my other incorrect information. Hope this helps. And you'll need a press to remove and install them correctly.

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe this will help your motivation. I put the forged arms on my K1500 a few years ago.

First off....damn that is clean! I spy...a tubular upper control arm, who makes this? I also see a different inner/outer tie rod connector? Thanks for the motivation!