Forged Lower Control Arm Bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

overtonja

Reaction score
Ok, here's something wild and crazy. Seems there are plenty of options to purchase new lower control arms for the Hummer H2 with bushings already installed. I have a 1999 K2500 Suburban with the forged lower control arms. Would these new H2 LCA arms fit and make the job easier?

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, here's something wild and crazy. Seems there are plenty of options to purchase new lower control arms for the Hummer H2 with bushings already installed. I have a 1999 K2500 Suburban with the forged lower control arms. Would these new H2 LCA arms fit and make the job easier?
This shows fitment for 1999 Silverado, doesn’t say Suburban, but might be the same.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If only i had searched this thread a week ago. I guess ill fix up the stamped set i took off with the polys when they arrive. On my way to buy hummer bushings now

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
poly bushings sure are easy to press in when you read the instructions‍‍. these hummer bushings had me doubting the size