Fog light front bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys. I I just got the newest LMC magazine in the mail and noticed some new front bumpers with fog light inserts

Item numbers
39-9888
39-9892
39-9889
It's on page 74

Does anyone have any experience with them?

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I actually like the way they look. Maybe for a lowered truck but on a lifted truck, they would probably look strange

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the rectangular ones that I listed above over the round bulb versions that have been out for a few years.

If you take a look at the front page of that magazine they show you a truck's front end using the bumper, they line up nice with the parking lights and headlights
not too thrilled on the price though

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
id just get a 1 ton diesel bumper and put the fogs in the holes in the bumper. seen ppl on here do it. looks better to me :imo:

The bumper was used on all the 6.5L diesel trucks, which were available in 1/2, 3/4, 1ton and 3500HD trucks.

The same bumper was used on Z71 tahoes and limted tahoes, and had factory foglights in the openings.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I have seen the LMC bumpers in person, and I gotta say, they look pretty good.

The bumper was used on all the 6.5L diesel trucks, which were available in 1/2, 3/4, 1ton and 3500HD trucks.

The same bumper was used on Z71 tahoes and limted tahoes, and had factory foglights in the openings.

Keep in mind, the Z71s had holes for the factory equipped grille guards...