Fog light front bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing a colormatch bumper anyways. I'm tossing around a few ideas. Seems like it would be pretty easy to cut some holes for lights like that and just make the opening smooth. Doesn't have to be perfect if you're painting it anyways, not like chrome.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind, the Z71s had holes for the factory equipped grille guards...

Those are the same holes the bumperette things use. The grill guard brace goes in the upper one then the lower one you just can't see.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I have seen the LMC bumpers in person, and I gotta say, they look pretty good.

Keep in mind, the Z71s had holes for the factory equipped grille guards...

You are correct. The Z71 tahoe had a model specific bumper. The holes are in the same location as bumper guards, however there was never a bumper with them without the impact strip. The Limited bumper IIRC doesn't have the holes.

The diesel bumpers came painted or chrome, in two variants each; smooth or with both impact strip and bumper guards. The exception is Z71 tahoes and limited which were smooth painted, Z71 bumpers having holes for the factory brush guard.

DefendHawaii

Reaction score
I just saw a OBS burb with the four round fog bumper and billet center grille. It looked super clean. Though I would want to paint it white.

I have been looking at either just cutting holes in my existing bumper and adding four fogs or upgrading to a Z71 or Limited bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steedie80

Reaction score
Hey guys. I I just got the newest LMC magazine in the mail and noticed some new front bumpers with fog light inserts

Item numbers
39-9888
39-9892
39-9889
It's on page 74

Does anyone have any experience with them?
Yeah I have them on my truck! I think they look awesome too!

You must be registered for see images attach