Holley Classic Bumpers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mch6970ss

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy one of these Holley Classic front bumpers for my 93 C1500. Does anyone have experience with these bumpers? Are they OE quality thickness metal? Is fit and finish good? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!

CrustyJunker

Is STILL Here?
Reaction score
I apologize in advance if I'm not much help. But how picky are you on it being brand new? Only asking because another member has a chrome OEM one in our classifieds right now if you haven't seen it. :)

I don't have any experience with Holley's new ones. The former LMC Taiwanese replacements way back in the day we significantly lighter and thinner than OEM, but fitment was pretty close (albeit still imperfect).

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
check with your local Keystone auto body supply store. They are in various cities nationwide.
You can save shipping and look it over before you walk out. I buy thousands of dollars a year from Keystone.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
X's 2 on Keystone. Any salvage yard linked with LKQ can get Keystone parts and you'll save the LTL trucking fees. A wild guess here is that Holley is packaging offshore parts. If 100% Oem weight, fit, etc are the primary concerns, better off to pony up and have a relatively decent one re-chromed. Not exactly sure what you're looking for, but even at Oem level on new GM boxed parts, the replacements coming from oversees aren't exactly what came equipped. The chrome can have more of a brushed look. The polishing/fine tune before chroming is where the shortcuts seem to happen on Oem and aftermarket replacement parts.

Last edited: