Few new updates! Backup camera mounted :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When are you gonna work on gettin your brackets figured out for your nbs bumper?
Hopefully this weekend and hopefully I don't need to make brackets and I can somehow modify either the NBS ones or the OBS ones...I'm about to check and see if shortNtall messaged me back about it.

yes great tastes in deed! then its settled i think ill order my tow mirrors net week after i finish this side job. just had to pay hella bills. and have you thought of a little body lift at all Griffin? i think a 2" would give you a little more room. the truck looks bad ass dont get me wrong but a little insurance wouldnt hurt either

Yep sure have. I want to do a 2" body lift BUT not before I get the realift Tbar relocators installed. I think the only way a body lift would look legit on my truck is Without the gay tbar drop down bracket and tbars hanging down.

I got my painted towz on :evillol: but I can't wait to get this bumper on!

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I believe I read its just modifying your brackets cause I was going to do that but decided I wanted to go with a rollpan

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Nice! Post some pics! Yea thetbars are okay but that relocater bracket looks clean. And just get gap gards. Also I mentioned the body lift now because you will have to modify the rear bumper brackets again to correct the body lift gap

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually pm'ed shortntall about it and he wrote me back and said he forgot how he did it...FUUUUUUUU He said I'll need a WELDER...:nono:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well if you need a welder I'd say youd have to cut them and weld them together

Last edited:

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Lol my bad I didn't realize he said that. I was just googleing trying to help a buddy out and forgot he mentioned realift