Few new updates! Backup camera mounted :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I assume you speak of this GMT lad! I take it all back....that's not my thing, but it look reallllly good. You gonna paint yours this color blue?
You must be registered for see images attach

I may look into the one with just the grille in it but I think it was $200....where as the smoothie is $100 but anyway I just don't want the lights. I'm so sick of wiring!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Funny you say that I was going to say the same...You know who's blue I like? And this guy is like a blue fanatic. You should srsly talk to him about what you want he could help you out a lot I bet but it's the guy that has the lowered blue (of course) stepside truck....He's always in the HID thread...lemme get you his username right quick.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Haha, I knew who you was talking about as soon as you said he was a blue fanatic

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
When are you gonna work on gettin your brackets figured out for your nbs bumper?

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
yes great tastes in deed! then its settled i think ill order my tow mirrors net week after i finish this side job. just had to pay hella bills. and have you thought of a little body lift at all Griffin? i think a 2" would give you a little more room. the truck looks bad ass dont get me wrong but a little insurance wouldnt hurt either

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I assume you speak of this GMT lad! I take it all back....that's not my thing, but it look reallllly good. You gonna paint yours this color blue?
You must be registered for see images attach

It's a sweet truck

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My plan since I got my truck was to either paint my truck like that only a lil darker or 2 tone blue and silver