Few new updates! Backup camera mounted :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More Updates :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Here are a few more updates from today: You can see my backup camera mounted on the license.

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The tie rod joists look good but I woulda got the rearview mirror that has a built in screen for the backup camera instead of mounting it in the overhead console

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah yeah I saw that one but I just didn't like the actual rear view it had. Looked cheap to me. I had this diamond plate spot in the console just waiting for a screen.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Yea, I've got a backup camera that I've needed to put on for 6 months but I'm wiring it in to my cd player since it has a screen on it

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah yep! I saw one of those single dins with a screen bout the size of mine? I would def get one of those but I like the stock OEM look and mainly every system I've ever had has got stolen. I don't want to give anyone reason to break into the truck.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I had one in my old s10 and liked it and decided to get one for this truck so I could actually hook my amp up correctly and also ordered the backup camera when I got the radio, I just cant go without at least a little extra bass. But the camera should make it easier to line up your trailor when hooking it up

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh it makes all the difference in the world. I have a pretty big drop hitch and you can actually see it perfect in the camera so I can line it up perfect. All I got to do now is step out and lower the jack, it's that accurate. Obviously haven't got to actually pull the trailer with the camera yet. Can't wait to do that and rig it up so that it's just on all the time. That should be interesting :D The viewing angle is surprisingly wide as hell. It'll be great to watch equipment and such. It's actually the most useless thing ever but it just has that cool factor.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
yea, now you need to figure out how to run 2 and mount another 1 on the back of your trailer

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha nah I don't think I'd go that far lol a bit overkill but if I did I'd get the cd player with the screen.