Few new updates! Backup camera mounted :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hahaha that's funny because it already is. The trailer's black with red lights and all of my mowers are toro or exmark and are red, along with my redmax trimmers/blower along with the trimmer/blower racks which are red :D My signs are also black background with red lettering. It's pretty slick when it's all hooked up. I've actually got a couple yards from people turn their heads @ my rig :D

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
lol, you got a toolbox on your trailer to put your gas cans and small stuff in?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL and yes I'm obsessed with black/red/little chrome. My old cr250:
You must be registered for see images attach

No there's no toolbox on the trailer. I have a small one used for tools but the gas cans go in the bed of the truck or on the front of the trailer in between the casters on the eXmark 36. That little baby trailer was just for the dirtbike before I ever started my business lol

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
When I use to mow yards I had cub cadet zero turn with craftsman push mower and toro weedeater that I inhereted when I took over for my grandpa and we had a toolbox mounted on the front of the bed to put the gas cans and string and small stuff in which was useful cause I'd just unhook from the trailer and not have anything in my truck to take out

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep! I do plan on getting one and putting padding in the bottom for the handheld hedge trimmers and chainsaw, then leave the side space for both gas cans. My beds so tall sometimes it's a pain to get stuff out but then again it's right by the tailgate so not that bad. Toolbox is on the list though.

I'm glad you decided to comment though. Everyone else just clicks and looks haha always thought that was weird.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I like's what I see's so far! Did you clear the red paint? Would it help with chipping if you did?

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
You have to start a thread with everything you have done to your truck over the years. It is one good lookin truck.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lookin good, and for the more red i think you should do the 2 bars between the brackets that hold the lower a arm on

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good job on the back-up camera!
:handshake:

I like's what I see's so far! Did you clear the red paint? Would it help with chipping if you did?
Yeah it adds a full couple layers of protection.
You have to start a thread with everything you have done to your truck over the years. It is one good lookin truck.
Great idea I will do it if I can just get together all the pictures of my truck. You guys would not even recognize it on day one :D
lookin good, and for the more red i think you should do the 2 bars between the brackets that hold the lower a arm on
Yes that would look sweet!