Few new updates! Backup camera mounted :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Money Shot!
You must be registered for see images attach

Now I need to find a cool front bumper (obs front though of course) anyone have suggestions?? It will be painted gloss black as well. My bumpers now I painted with the bed coating with a rattle can and they're flat black whhich don't really match up that well. Having these painted ones will be night/day.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
airbagit.com has alot of different styles, thats where I'm ordering mine from this weekend but I'm gettin the same one thats on the blue truck on page two of the gmt400s you cant stop looking at thread

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Looking sweet! Thanks Griffin. You have a really nice truck as well. I didn't know if the tow mirrors would clash with the tire gates "pre-runner" look. The two color choices I'd ever pick for a truck is black or white. Maybe a red one but i always love a murdered out truck. I need to paint my bumpers soon. It's just Cali has some weird weather right now.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL that's awesome I too have always said I'll always buy black vehicles but other than that white or red haha. Good taste you have sir and the towz shall not clash @ all. Your truck has the perfect stance for them.

96k1500 thanks for the link. I got on ebay last night and found a black smoothie (primer) with just the license plate holes for $95 + $30 ship so if airbagit is the same then I'll get one there.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
96k1500 You really should look @ ebay seller pershingautobodyparts03 they have the exact bumper I want for atleast 1/2 the price that airbagit.com does....just saying could save you atleast $100

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I looked on ebay and the one I'm looking at is 263 on there then I'd have to buy lights and the grills but from airbagit.com its 249.72 and comes with the lights and grills but I wont have to pay shipping which will save me some money since I'll go pick it up from them

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aha! Isn't it funny how one thing is wayy cheaper on ebay and then you change it slightly to something else and the other site is wayy cheaper? I don't get it! Anyway so you're going with the ol' lights/billet grille inserted bumper??? Just my opinion but I think you should pick a bumper with one or the other. Either light holes or a grille. I think the combination of both would just be a little much....but anyway just me thoughts! I wanted to see what all types they had which wasn't impressed with anything so looks like a colormatched smoothie with license plate for me!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The bumper I'm looking at is the exact one that is on the blue ecsb on page 2 of the gmt400 you cant stop looking at thread and thats close to how my trucks gonna get painted