FEELER: LED Loaded Esky Clusters for 95-98 OBS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Sorry for the crappy pics, MP cluster with woodgrain panel.
You must be registered for see images attach

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Also, that demo cluster that i have, all needles have been pulled and set back on, so it would need configured(can be done by yourself, doesn't require a dealership).

You'll let your vehicle run for ~20min, take a pic of your stock cluster, pull it out, set esky cluster in it's place, and place esky needles in corresponding locations to what stock cluster foto shows. Speedo will need set via gps though, or via dyno. That's all that's required, easier done than said. If anyone wants a cheap esky cluster, pm me an offer. Also taking offers on that MP tahoe cluster, it's ready to go, doesn't need configured. MP tahoe cluster has 77k miles, Demo esky cluster has 150k miles.

Since I'm clearancing these 2 clusters, they will not include the ILL twistlocks(you'll have to use your existing ones), they will also have the scratch 'n dent external lenses to keep the needles safe while shipping and will need your old clear covers used. They also will not come with any LEDs, unless purchased separately.

Make an offer, you cannot offend me :)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
hahahaha, no truckin, I'm not paying anyone to take these off my hands :p

If you'd offered $50 though, you woulda gotten the MP cluster....too bad :evillol:

Also, I've removed all the govt issue decals and numbers off the housing, so unless you go turn yourself in, then there's no way you can get in trouble with the MP cluster. I hate when they take those tahoes and crush them after use.....such a waste of a good body.

scarybowtie

Reaction score
Got my esky cluster in along with other led's ordered. Transaction was easy, fast shipping, updates all the time, everything was as described and worked great. Thanks again mobs! -Josh