FEELER: LED Loaded Esky Clusters for 95-98 OBS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
In the stage-4 LEDs, I only have white, red, blue, and green. Those are my best made LEDs that put out the most even spread of light.

Also, updated original post with the following:

"I have a demo/test cluster I used to research how everything worked and so forth, so it has been disassembled and put back together. Everything works fine, but the needles will need to be re-set to your vehicle, which will require using hand gauges to show what your oil pressure, rpm, water temp, etc and a gps to show speed, so you can adjust the needle placement correctly. Running your vehicle until it's completely warmed up, taking a pic of your stock cluster and locations of needles, then installing new cluster and placing needles in same spots as pics will get you as accurate as your stock cluster. This cluster I am taking offers on, please take into consideration the $10-$15 s/h cost."

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
As far as my work with LEDs goes, I've spent way too much time lately on this "hobby" and it's beginning to cut into my "play" time. So here's my solution to it, and for those that bought from me JUST to support a fellow forum member, I thank you greatly and hope to keep your business.

I'm going to stop making the standard LEDs that my supplier can make. They only charge me ~10% more for pre-built things, and that's definitely worth not having to build them. I'll keep a large batch of items I've made for warranty purposes, and I'll add pics of the things I can order from supplier to this thread so everyone will know what I can get. Also, I'm going to offer the same warranty for the ones supplier makes as the ones I make. I know a couple customers only bought from me to support a forum member, so they most likely will switch back to sbl. I'll try to keep the prices the same as they are now(~50-75% of sbl), but I won't let myself go in the red either.

Thanks for all the orders, it was fun(and challenging at times).

Just so everyone knows, s/h cost is $2.51(up to 13oz package), I also get delivery confirmation(tracking number) which adds about $2(I dont remember exact cost). So make sure you research and know what all you'll need so you can order everything at once, so you don't have multiple s/h charges.

-Mike.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Just an fyi, devs is a dumdum, now where's my gumgum.

Now, back on topic, here's a cluster belonging to a certain *coughlazycough* individual with my stage-4 LEDs in blue. Fone camera didn't do it justice(as you can tell on a couple gauges).
You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score

Bigger pics

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
O.O you got more gas than my tanker trailer holds!!! and more oil pressure at 0rpm than a top fuel has at 9k rpm..... :p

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I ate 12 poblano peppers earlier and a bunch of refried beans........i GOT gas!!! It'd be nice if our trucks ran off methane.....well, our gas powered trucks atleast :evillol: