FEELER: LED Loaded Esky Clusters for 95-98 OBS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Tested the 4211-x6 from sbl. For the price, it's about average. I would suggest a higher quality setup with ceramic LEDs though.
attachment.php

These are my highest quality LEDs I sell. Picture didn't come out well, it's a darker green.
attachment.php

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I got my leds from mobs today I havent put them in yet but they seem real nice and solid thanks a lot man cant wait to install em.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I got my leds from mobs today I havent put them in yet but they seem real nice and solid thanks a lot man cant wait to install em.

Remind me what I sent again. I know I sent atleast 1 extra pack of things as a bonus, but I can't remember for the life of me what all I sent.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ah good deal, tell me how ya like them. I wouldn't expect much from the headlight switch LED because unlike the cluster and hvac, the headlight switch LED glows from the side of the headlight switch face, so it won't be an even spread of light. I've started designing one with ceramic LEDs to see if I can get more light to the panel.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
The original post was updated with final cost adjustment:

"The ones with nice lenses(lenses I deem useable, may require cleaning) will go for $115-shipped with "Soft-Lite" LEDs. Warranty: 5yr LED, DOA cluster.

The ones with damaged lenses(scuffs/cracks/damage not easily repairable: will need to re-use old lens/dust cover) will go for $105-shipped with "Spot-Lite" LEDs. These LEDs will require scuffing the dome of the LED with 320/400 grit sandpaper to knock-out the spotlight/glare effect. Warranty: 2yr LED, DOA cluster."

In short, if your stock cluster's outer dust cover lens is in really nice shape and you either don't want LEDs or you don't mind the basic LEDs(I'll cut the glass for you), then you'll get a cluster for $105/shipped.

If you want a nice dust cover lens with LEDs upgraded to the next style, it'll be $115/shipped.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I guess I'll label these different type LEDs in stages so they can be more easily identified.

Stage-1: Basic dome LEDs that must have the glass reformed to reduce spotlighting and glare. Free with cluster, $.25/each if bought separately.

Stage-2: "Flat-top" LEDs(bevel'd head), these are ready to go, the head disperses the spotlight effect and sends the light outwards at more of a 45-degree angle. $.50/each upgrade for cluster and if bought separately. Cluster will include Stage-1 LEDs also.

Stage-3: Basic ceramic LEDs with a single ceramic diode, they give off a softer light. $.75/each upgrade for cluster and if bought separately. Cluster will include Stage-1 LEDs also.

Stage-4: Upgraded ceramic LEDs with 4x micro ceramic diodes, they give a better spread of light than a single diode. $1/each upgrade for cluster and if bought separately. Cluster will include Stage-1 LEDs also.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yes I have a couple in stock that are not reserved for members.

The pics on the "let me see your LEDs" thread where i tested the sbl dome light, the 2nd pic shows the stage-4 LEDs mounted underdash and how much area they cover and how even the light spread is.