fbi i-beam two link with watts link anyone have expirene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have this kit and was wanting to use it on my 96 rcsb i have installed it on a frame that i was building for a frame up build but have thrown that idea out for now do to no shop to work out of anymore. I did not like how close the axle clamps come the the c notch when layd out and dont know of anyone else useing this kit. I am thinking of changing how it mounts to the axle and am open to ideas or knowledge on this kit

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It might not be to bad if you change the axle end's on the 2 link to some bushing's and then add 2 more bar's similar to a triangulated 4 link.

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea i was thinking of making it bolt to axle like a four link by adding a hin joint on bottom already has one that goes to top side just fab up mounts on axle and do away with the hole bulky clamp setup

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
tryn to find pics of the kit and cant find any its like it nvr existed lol

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a watts link that doesnt bolt to rear end it stands alone on its own basicly like a cross member im not sure how well it will work thinkn its goin to flex alot how much stress does a watts link have on it

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a watts link that doesnt bolt to rear end it stands alone on its own basicly like a cross member im not sure how well it will work thinkn its goin to flex alot how much stress does a watts link have on it

It has all the side to side force of the truck pushing against the axle, can you post up a pic of your Watt's?

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No not at moment im on a job n port arthur tx. I am on my phone and dont have a pic or way to post it but it is a watts link that is on basicly a cross member behind c-notch and bars go to each end of axle. Thats why i am worried bout it flexing and breaking might brace it up just for insurance lol