FastOrange: 1970 LeMans Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You wanna know what's weird? Whenever I'm sad, I jump in the truck and drive around town late at night. I always joke with friends that my truck is "the only girl that'll never do me wrong", but in reality, it's true.

Take a drive if you haven't already, dude. You'll feel lightyears better by the end of the night.
oh god man, i do it everynight!, i even said sorry to my truck, felt like i neglected her the 2 years i was with this girl, haha.

in fact right now im waiting for my paycheck to be deposited so i can go get gas, a coffee and drive!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
it is, but also its sorta a chore, i tend to drive the 96 more, you can just hop into it and drive, and at 3am, doesnt piss off neighbors. haha

:lol: I know how you feel. When I come home from work late, I have to keep my foot OFF the gas rolling down the street or I risk setting off car alarms.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Car will be running weld draglites with 275/60r15 cooper cobras off my orange truck on the rear and 165r15 skinnies on front

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I had tires similar to that on my Nova when I first got it. 5.50/15's. Made the steering feel very light. Fine for straight line driving.
Forget about panic stops, or any attempt to corner at speed. (Anything over 40 mph!) Butterflies in the stomach as you turn,...&,...noth,...ing,...happens, & the feeling of the tire folding over the rim.
Had 'em on for a week. That was enough!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
has a guy come buy some wheels off of me today.

Turns out he used to own my LeMans, he is the last registered owner, going to bring me pictures and stuff.