FastOrange: 1970 LeMans Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Someone I knew in high school had a '72 Le Mans (same body style) 4 door sedan he drove back and forth. I don't know if he still has it or not, I'd imagine he is in his final year of college now.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Exactly! and im still under $1000 into this. pretty damn good!

I would like it to look like this one day (Note: 1968-1970 GTO Hood, 1969 GTO Stripe)

You must be registered for see images

I like that!
Love the 'Rallye II's'. No beauty rings! That's they way they're supposed to be.
Don't morph it into a GTO clone! Too many of those around.
I like the looks of this one, but I think a color matched bumper would look better. That would really turn heads! Would give it a kinda, sorta, GTO look, but not quite with that distinctive Lemans grill/bumper,. Really have people scratchin' their head with all the original Lemans emblems!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
soo, a small update.

i havent done much with the car, me and my fiancee had a huge break up, and she works at the parts store i was getting everything from, hurt to much to work on the car, but i did get the upper rad hose on and hooked up the gas pedal, all i have done really.

Oddest shaped rad hose ever.

You must be registered for see images

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
:lol: I thought y'all had a house together?
yup, we bought a trailer "together", more like her mom gave her a lump sum and she got the rest and i was paying half of everything.

i even gave her Remi, our pup, i paid half of him.

broke my heart, but when someone doesnt love you anymore, you can just tell, plus 6 days after we broke up, she was "in a relationship" with the dude who caused all the issues that was "just a friend"

all in all, im happier.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
yup, we bought a trailer "together", more like her mom gave her a lump sum and she got the rest and i was paying half of everything.

i even gave her Remi, our pup, i paid half of him.

broke my heart, but when someone doesnt love you anymore, you can just tell, plus 6 days after we broke up, she was "in a relationship" with the dude who caused all the issues that was "just a friend"

all in all, im happier.

Keep your hopes high, man. And yeah, I can relate to the "you can tell" part. Happened to me last month. She was leaving for vacation in Chicago, and the last time I saw her, something in her eyes was different. Then she broke it off while she was up there.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Keep your hopes high, man. And yeah, I can relate to the "you can tell" part. Happened to me last month. She was leaving for vacation in Chicago, and the last time I saw her, something in her eyes was different. Then she broke it off while she was up there.
sucks buddy, keep your head up yourself!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
sucks buddy, keep your head up yourself!

You wanna know what's weird? Whenever I'm sad, I jump in the truck and drive around town late at night. I always joke with friends that my truck is "the only girl that'll never do me wrong", but in reality, it's true.

Take a drive if you haven't already, dude. You'll feel lightyears better by the end of the night.