FastOrange: 1970 LeMans Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Ordered a shift cable bracket, a line for Oil Pressure gauge and a oil filter (PH25?!)

Sent from my Igloo

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could it be condensation from sitting or rain that got in? Hows the coolant level?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Im hoping its condensation, car has sat outside for over 15 years and i know didnt have a carb on it for many years. Other then the water in the oil, it runs great, no noises and is very strong.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya if it didn't have a carb I'd change the oil an then see how it looks. If you don't run it a long time with the oil/water mix it might be ok for a while.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Ya if it didn't have a carb I'd change the oil an then see how it looks. If you don't run it a long time with the oil/water mix it might be ok for a while.

it ran for a couple minutes max, until heating system built pressure and blew rad.

im hoping to god it is condensation.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Changed oil today, hooked up rad, battery was too low to start the engine, but rad level didnt drop and oil still looks new and clean, hoping it was just old oil/condensation!

ran all new brake lines as well, just have to run one from block-passenger front.
You must be registered for see images

Found out the rearend is a Chev style and not the worse Oldsmobile style!

My buddy donated a Tach for the car, so i assembled the dash using the Bezel i bought from E-Bay. its a start!

NOTE: Notice custom switches to run the car attached to shifter! :lol:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Also, will be removing the backing plates/Shoes/Spring off a 1968 Camaro 10-Bolt my dad has sitting in the yard, seeing how my car has nothing there except for the backing plates.