FastOrange: 1970 LeMans Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Also, bought a Glove Box door and 2 LeMans emblems and 1 Sport badge off eBay. (Already have the other Sport badge)

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
haha, Thanks!

I have been wanting to do stuff to this car for years, just now have the extra money to do it, funny, everyone says buying your own place is more then renting, but somehow we found the opposite!

That's great to hear, man! Projects are so much funner when you have the cash to actually do stuff lol

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
That's great to hear, man! Projects are so much funner when you have the cash to actually do stuff lol

Exactly! and im still under $1000 into this. pretty damn good!

I would like it to look like this one day (Note: 1968-1970 GTO Hood, 1969 GTO Stripe)

You must be registered for see images

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Exactly! and im still under $1000 into this. pretty damn good!

I would like it to look like this one day (Note: 1968-1970 GTO Hood, 1969 GTO Stripe)

You must be registered for see images

Oh duuuuude that's gorgeous. When you get it going nice is it going to be a DD? I'd gladly rock yours around town ANY day!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Oh duuuuude that's gorgeous. When you get it going nice is it going to be a DD? I'd gladly rock yours around town ANY day!

Nah, my '96 will always be my DD, plans for LeMans are just a fun car to take out and mess around in, sorta a sleeper, street light queen, type deal.

Already have a set of Wel Draglite's, 7" rear, and 4" fronts for the Big/Skinny look!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Love it! My dad recently put some super-wide tires on his '83 944, that thing looks SO mean with it's ass in the air and ******** tires under it. Can't wait to see the progress on yours, Josh.

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet ride bro. I had a 68 Chevelle that I bought out of a field it sat in for 15 years. At first I was just going to put $5k in it and drive it. HA! I ended up having over $22k in parts alone and ended up with a trophy winning show car! I had a lot of fun the five years it took me to build it. Enjoy it!! My dad has a 68 Skylark he is about finished with. I can't wait to take it to shows.