Dual alternator mounting kits on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From what I read in service manuals most often part of a snowplow package.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
we have a winner @454cid the audio people want as many high output alternators as they can get 4 400 amps is a good and then they want as many batteries as they can fit in there vehicle

most "normal" truck people are good with one high output alternator to and 2 under hood batteries to run their stereo winch and off-road lights

99xcss4

Reaction score
Do if you load up all ten alternators, does the engine quit from being overloaded.
yes that is a thing so I have herd that a lot of high out alternators puts quite a load on an engine here quite often about belts slipping and people having to rotate what alternators are charging at a given time

99xcss4

Reaction score
yes that is a thing so I have herd that a lot of high out alternators puts quite a load on an engine here quite often about belts slipping and people having to rotate what alternators are charging at a given time
note this is from the car audio perspective

99xcss4

Reaction score
here is a close up of the alternators on my post #24 on this thread notice they are chain driven not belt driven
You must be registered for see images attach

99xcss4

Reaction score
if any one is interested here is info on the Alma Gates jbl bronco
You must be registered for see images attach