Door Sill Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7thdarkangel

Breaking Sh*t
Reaction score
I need a good set of door sill plate for a standard cad pick up. I'm not picky on color but would prefer grey.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
The sill plates are interchangeable side-to-side in an RCSB.
Get a pair of passenger side ones. They're always in better shape than the driver side.
I did not know that they are interchangeable. Thanks for the info! I should probably find some better ones for the driver's side on my 97 and 98.

7thdarkangel

Breaking Sh*t
Reaction score
The sill plates are interchangeable side-to-side in an RCSB.
Get a pair of passenger side ones. They're always in better shape than the driver side.

The problem with that is every truck in the yards around me have the screws rusted beyond removable. You have to drill them out hoping that you don't f-up the piece.
Worst case Ill end up buying some new ones from LMC or something.

AshleySellsCars

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a suburban and I’m looking to remove all four door sills, do you know if the 2nd rows are the same size as the front because when I look on LMC truck they only have cargo area by the barn doors and a pair of fronts; so I’m assuming if they break when I remove mine I could buy two sets of the fronts since they don’t offer a second row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're right, LMC doesn't list the rear door sills at all. Might just be same as the front.
Though I suspect calling LMC would give you a definite answer.

Last edited: