Door Sill Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would think that if they were the same front & rear, LMC would not want to loose out on sales of product that they have on hand. But I could be wrong.

AK 99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The rear sills on a Suburban are shorter. I just sent a pair to the junkyard because I didn't think anyone besides me cared about Suburbans. There's a chance I saved them, but I'm not completely sure... I'm trying not to be such a hoarder these days.

AshleySellsCars

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rear sills on a Suburban are shorter. I just sent a pair to the junkyard because I didn't think anyone besides me cared about Suburbans. There's a chance I saved them, but I'm not completely sure... I'm trying not to be such a hoarder these days.

If you do still have them, I will take them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SB71

Reaction score
An old thread I know, but what type of screws does it take for the door sill for a 97 K1500. Mine are so rusted can't tell if it takes a Phillips head or star bit or what? Thanks

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
An old thread I know, but what type of screws does it take for the door sill for a 97 K1500. Mine are so rusted can't tell if it takes a Phillips head or star bit or what? Thanks
it was probably a posi drive but im not basing that on experience

and it was probably #8 just because GM loves #8. not on experience.