Dodge Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
99-02 dodge mirrors

I don't know how he put them on, but i just drilled three new holes, rather than modifying the existing holes... on the back side i put a rubber washer for vibrations...

the rubber kinda sorta worked

Also i think these would look awesome color matched... although my truck is too stock looking to try it.. white would look sweet

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You should put dodge rims now! lol

HAHAHA no thanks I don't like dodge that much. About one of the only things they ever made right was the 12v and these mirrors the rest of the truck is worthless. I really don't like dodge I just prefer the view out of a dodge mirror rather than a chevy one. I like the chevy mirrors just not a fan of the view out of them. My truck will consist of dodge,ford,and chevy when I'm done. Just take little parts of each one.
I will have a 12v because I don't want any electronics and I want a diesel so that's the best fit. That is a strong motor and very reliable.I'm sure many will beg to differ and that's fine. It would get a lbz motor if I could delete all the emissions but since our lovely EPA like ruining everything that's why I'm going this route. Then I will have ford straight axle because it will hold up best to the power
Ok now hate away

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
^ hate awy on me too. because i agree with everything said. each manufacturer has their place, dodge used the best diesels, chevy the best all around vehicles, features, gas engines etc, ford the best axles. im going to same route as you MTM1 so i agree with you and for that, rep added.

ps do you have pics of the green one? i havent seen it id like details.

Last edited:

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
These are definitely on my to do list. Hopefully I can find them in a junk yard some where, cant see paying $200 for mirrors.