Dodge Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ford47hotrod

Reaction score
that's news to me , its got all the skids on it and you can see where the Z71 decals were on the bed, it does have the 8600 suspension and brakes, lean somethin new every day on here, that's why I'm here, I pulled it outta the weeds after setting for 5 years ill try to post a pic
!
You must be registered for see images attach
surprisingly no rust, I'm putting a super nice blue interior from a 95 z71 in it

Last edited:

ford47hotrod

Reaction score
I don't think I did too bad I traded a junk ranger and a ferd exploder with a bad tranny for it,i have a 95 z71 1500 I'm taking the interior n dash to put in the black one will be parting out it I'm in the sw corner of Indiana if anyone needs parts what ya think yall? a good starter?

Last edited:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
that's news to me , its got all the skids on it and you can see where the Z71 decals were on the bed, it does have the 8600 suspension and brakes, lean somethin new every day on here, that's why I'm here, I pulled it outta the weeds after setting for 5 years ill try to post a pic
!
surprisingly no rust, I'm putting a super nice blue interior from a 95 z71 in it

I don't think I did too bad I traded a junk ranger and a ferd exploder with a bad tranny for it,i have a 95 z71 1500 I'm taking the interior n dash to put in the black one will be parting out it I'm in the sw corner of Indiana if anyone needs parts what ya think yall? a good starter?

I think it's a good start, I'd love to have a 454 ECLB as a work truck, and I think the Dodge Tows will fit perfectly on it too!

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
!

Bed is possibly not original or someone slapped on Z71 stickers at one time. Not 100% sure but I think 3/4-1 ton trucks got the skid plates anyway, even if not someone also could have added them.

ford47hotrod

Reaction score
I think it's a good start, I'd love to have a 454 ECLB as a work truck, and I think the Dodge Tows will fit perfectly on it too!
I picked up a set of wagon wheels, cleaned em up painted hammered silver put a set of stock centers on, look pretty good for 50 bucks for the set

ford47hotrod

Reaction score
Anyone in sw Indiana area needing a transfer case n 4l60E, with man shifter for case? I'm looking for some good 16 in tires,,,,, lets do some tradin !

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
98-02 mirrors did not have the signals. Atleast none that I've ever seen