Dodge Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know its just wrong to mix brands but i was wondering if its possible ot put the older style dodge flip out tow mirrors on an obs. i have 1997 ecsb sierra and I need new mirrors anyways. I dont really like the look of the big mirrors all the time, just when I need them. Thats why im wanting the dodge ones. Does anyone have a write up? I know its been done before I just cant find a write up about it or whats involved

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I know its just wrong to mix brands but i was wondering if its possible ot put the older style dodge flip out tow mirrors on an obs. i have 1997 ecsb sierra and I need new mirrors anyways. I dont really like the look of the big mirrors all the time, just when I need them. Thats why im wanting the dodge ones. Does anyone have a write up? I know its been done before I just cant find a write up about it or whats involved

The only time it's wrong to mix brands in my eyes is when you put a Chevy engine in a Ford or vise-versa. Cummins belongs with everything haha

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The only time it's wrong to mix brands in my eyes is when you put a Chevy engine in a Ford or vise-versa. Cummins belongs with everything haha

I have a SBC in my 29. :(

As far as the tows go, put the Chevy studs into the dodge mirrors and then you'll need to egg out one of the holes on the door.

-Via Mobile-

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I have a SBC in my 29. :(

As far as the tows go, put the Chevy studs into the dodge mirrors and then you'll need to egg out one of the holes on the door.

-Via Mobile-
No offense. Just my opinion.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the link and the idea!

Being a ford man I would love a 350 in an f150... But that's just me. I just personally don't like how gm builds their products. Don't get me wrong I love my Sierra and I would take it over my f150 on most days but there are some things that I just do not like about them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score

putting a Chevy engine in is the ONLY way to make a ferd run right :lol:

Sent from my static android

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At one point I was actually thinking about Doing it but the amount of work was going to e ridiculous

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
By the way what year mirrors work the best? The 02-08?