Dodge Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ hate awy on me too. because i agree with everything said. each manufacturer has their place, dodge used the best diesels, chevy the best all around vehicles, features, gas engines etc, ford the best axles. im going to same route as you MTM1 so i agree with you and for that, rep added.

ps do you have pics of the green one? i havent seen it id like details.
The one in my Sig?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Badazz Photo! love the Dodge mirrors and the white gmt400 in the back! Who's is that i want to check it out?
You must be registered for see images attach

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Badazz Photo! love the Dodge mirrors and the white gmt400 in the back! Who's is that i want to check it out?
You must be registered for see images attach

Friend of mine. I can pm you some pics if you want to see more

ford47hotrod

Reaction score
don't laugh guys, I just picked up a set of dodge tows in a junk shop for a total of 42 bucks,i have a 95 ext cab long bed 454 5 speedwith 8600gvw suspension its a Z71

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
don't laugh guys, I just picked up a set of dodge tows in a junk shop for a total of 42 bucks,i have a 95 ext cab long bed 454 5 speedwith 8600gvw suspension its a Z71

I don't think anyone will laugh at the price you paid.
These mirrors do look good on the right truck, be sure to post a pic once you get them mounted.
And your truck isn't a Z71, they never offered any 3/4 ton or 1-ton trucks with the "Z71" Package.