desperate for truck. flying to texas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you had no major issues on the ride home. That's a great deal for the truck an these things are tanks. With proper maintenance it will give you many years an miles of service.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Awesome deal man! Glad you made it. Truck looks great! Make sure you stick around and start a build thread :deal:

j.edi

Reaction score
oh hey, one last thing... i found this while cleaning the truck up in Plano:

You must be registered for see images

sent from the nearest satellite

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Glad to hear you made the trek safely! Luckily you never had to use the help offered! Welcome the world of 400 ownership. For $800 you definitely got one heck of a deal bud! Hope to see some great mods and for sure start up a build thread. Always love reading new members builds and hearing about plans. We are always here with advice and experience too. Shocks are simple enough. I got lucky on a junkyard run and found some z71 bilsteins brand new on a suburban. Also had a new hitch and trailer wiring. Like Paul said these trucks are tanks parts are cheap and you can work on it yourself with minimal experience. Anything you don't know chances are someone here does. :waytogo::cheers:

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
oh hey, one last thing... i found this while cleaning the truck up in Plano:

You must be registered for see images

sent from the nearest satellite

Lol. It's a 400 thing. Most wouldn't understand.
I would have called him and asked what his offer was and if he could pay for your flight home just to hear his reaction.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit